Cinnamon Bark Extract
What is Cinnamon Extract?
TIZAN Cinnamon Bark Extract Cinnamaldehyde | Cinnamon Extract Polyphenol is considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine. Cinnamomum cassia is a medicinal plant that contains cinnamic aldehyde. Studies of cinnamic aldehyde treatment in mid-aged rats have resulted in alleviation of chronic unexpected stress-induced depressive-like behaviors. Cinnamic aldehyde is an enzyme inhibitor drug, immunologic drug, and an anti-inflammatory drug. It is administered orally to treat behavioral and mental disorders, targeting the hippocampus and the frontal cortex. Current findings might be beneficial in treating subjects in depression.
What is Cinnamomum cassia?
Cinnamomum cassia, called Chinese cassia or Chinese cinnamon, is an evergreen tree originating in southern China, and widely cultivated there and elsewhere in southern and eastern Asia (India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam). It is one of several species of Cinnamomum used primarily for their aromatic bark, which is used as a spice. In the United States, Chinese cassia is the most common type of cinnamon used. The buds are also used as a spice, especially in India, and were once used by the ancient Romans. The tree grows to 10–15 m tall, with greyish bark and hard, elongated leaves that are 10–15 cm long and have a decidedly reddish colour when young. Most of the spice sold as cinnamon in the United States, United Kingdom, and India is Chinese cinnamon. Chinese cassia is produced in both China and Vietnam. Chinese cassia has a sweeter flavor than Indonesian cassia, similar to Saigon cinnamon, but with lower oil content. Cassia bark is used as a flavouring agent for confectionery, desserts, pastries, and meat; it is specified in many curry recipes.
Latin Name: Cortex Cinnamomi Presl.
Other Name: Chinese Cinnamon Extract, Cassia Bark Extract
Part of Used: Bark
- Cinnamon Polyphenol 10%, 20%, 30% by UV
- Cinnamaldehyde 10% by HPLC
- 5:1, 10:1, 20:1
- It has the function of protecting gastric mucosa against damage.
- It has the function of lowing blood pressure and preventing blood clots.
- It has the function of strengthening the body’s immune function.
- Applied in food field, it is used as raw materials of tea, which gets good reputation.
- Applied in health product field, it can be used as the raw materials of health care product to enhance the immunity of human body.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is added into capsule to reduce blood sugar.
- Relieve the pain and invigorate the circulation of blood.
- Enhance killing function of killer cells.
The Best Cinnamon Bark Extract Cinnamaldehyde | Cinnamon Extract Polyphenol Supplier TIZAN
TIZAN enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Cinnamon Bark Extract Cinnamaldehyde | Cinnamon Extract Polyphenol?
TIZAN specialize in Cinnamon Bark Extract Cinnamaldehyde | Cinnamon Extract Polyphenol for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Cinnamon Bark Extract Cinnamaldehyde | Cinnamon Extract Polyphenol?
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.