What is Feverfew Extract?
Feverfew Extract Parthenolide Powder is extracted from Tanacetum parthenium, known as feverfew, in addition, it is a traditional medicinal herb that is used commonly to prevent migraine headaches, in traditional herbal medicine, feverfew has been used for fever, headache, arthritis, and digestive problems.
What is Parthenolide?
The active ingredients in feverfew extract include parthenolide. So there has been some scientific interest in parthenolide, which has been shown to induce apoptosis in some cancer cell lines in vitro and, potentially, to target cancer stem cells. However, there are no published in vivo studies of parthenolide or feverfew for humans with cancer.
Parthenolide’s role in inducing the antimigraine effects of feverfew has been investigated mostly in vitro. Therefore, antagonism of serotonin receptors and inhibition of neuronal released serotonin have been suggested for the mechanism of action. Moreover, pathenolide also seems to play a role in the blockade of NO cascade and of the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines, it might be involved in the pathogenesis of migraine. In conclusion, parthenolide has been shown to act as a TRPA1 partial agonist, causing selective channel desensitisation and a non-selective defunctionalisation of CGRP-containing sensory neurons. In additon, the release of the sensory neuropeptide CGRP within the trigeminovascular system has also been considered to be involved in the genesis of migraine headaches.
- Firstly, feverfew extract has strong anti-tumor activity. For instance, this extract can destroy acute myeloid leukemia cells, which is of great help to the development of new drugs for leukemia. Similarly, it can also eliminate stem cells that cause acute and chronic myelogenous leukemia in a targeted manner, and fundamentally curb the occurrence of diseases.
- Secondly, treat a variety of diseases, from migraine to rheumatism. In addition, it can also be processed into powder (capsule) together with other natural medicinal plants.
- Thirdly, as an anti-wind agent to treat flatulence.
- Fourthly, be used for menstruation agents and insecticides.
- Fiftyly, also be used to relieve kidney pain, dizziness and morning vomiting.
- Moreover, help improve the symptoms of cold and fever.
|Appearance||Brown Fine Powder|
|Particle Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Extract Solvent||Ethanol & Water|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000 CFU/g|
|Yeast and Mold||≤100 CFU/g|
The Best Feverfew Extract Parthenolide | Tanacetum Parthenium Extract Supplier TIZAN
Firstly, TIZAN enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. Therefore if you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need, while our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. Secondly, we also focus on value-added services, for instance, we are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Feverfew Extract Parthenolide | Tanacetum Parthenium Extract?
We specialize in Feverfew Extract Parthenolide for several years, in addition, we supply products with competitive price, highest quality and undergoes strict independent testing. In conclusion, we ensure that products is safe for using around the world.
Where to buy Feverfew Extract Parthenolide | Tanacetum Parthenium Extract?
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, meanwhile away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outsi