Horse Chestnut Extract Aescin
What is Aescin?
Horse Chestnut Extract Aescin has anti-inflammatory, vasoconstrictor and vasoprotective effects, also named Aesculus hippocastanum extract / horse chestnut extract. It is the main active component in horse chestnut, and is responsible for most of its medicinal properties. The main active compound of aescin is β-aescin, although the mixture also contains various other components including α-aescin, protoescigenin, barringtogenol, cryptoescin and benzopyrones.
How Horse Chestnut Extract Aescin / Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract Works
Aescin constricts blood vessels. Taken orally, or applied topically, it helps to tighten tiny blood vessels and reduce cell wall permeability, preventing fluid leakage into surrounding tissue and helping to heal wounds. Horse chestnut tones and strengthens vein walls, helping to prevent them from becoming slack or swollen and turning into varicose veins or hemorrhoids, as well as reducing the pain and swelling of existing varicose veins.
In a study published in the Lancet, researchers found that taking horse chestnut extract might be as effective as using compression stockings. Venous ulcers, spider veins and hemorrhoids may be improved; it may also help to prevent nosebleeds. It may be of possible assistance in countering fluid retention in the legs and therefore help prevent deep vein thrombosis, as well as controlling the swelling
- Anti-tissue edema, reduce vascular permeability and prevent water accumulation in tissues.
- Treat stomach cold and so on.
- Treatment of brain dysfunction caused by cerebral edema in traumatic swelling, brain contusion, concussion, cerebrovascular accident or encephalitis. It has obvious protective effect on brain edema caused by carbon monoxide.
- Horse Chestnut Extract Aescin can also be used for the treatment of spinal pain, varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, lower extremity ulcers, anal soft tissue swelling, burns and scald edema.
TIZAN Horse Chestnut Extract Aescin / Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract Powder Specification
|Part of Used||Seed|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder|
The Best Horse Chestnut Extract Aescin / Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract Supplier
TIZAN enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Horse Chestnut Extract Aescin / Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract?
TIZAN specialize in Aescin for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Horse Chestnut Extract Aescin / Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract?
Just send email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.