Loquat Leaf Extract Ursolic Acid
What is Loquat Leaf Extract?
TIZAN Loquat Leaf Extract Ursolic Acid is a plant extract powder from the loquat leaf. The loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) is a species of flowering plant in the family Rosaceae, an ancient fruit grown in Japan for the past 1,000 years which is probably native to the cooler hill regions of China to south-central China. It is a large evergreen shrub or tree, grown commercially for its yellow fruit, and also cultivated as an ornamental plant.
Eriobotrya japonica was formerly thought to be closely related to the genus Mespilus, and is still sometimes known as the Japanese medlar. It is also known as Japanese plum and Chinese plum, also known as pipa in China.
Loquat syrup is used in Chinese medicine for soothing the throat and is a popular ingredient for cough drops. The leaves, combined with other ingredients and known as pipa gao, it acts as a demulcent and an expectorant, as well as to soothe the digestive and respiratory systems.
In Japan, loquat leaves are dried to make a mild beverage known as biwa cha by brewing them using the traditional Japanese senjiru method. Biwa cha is held to beautify skin and heal inflammatory skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema and to heal chronic respiratory conditions such as bronchitis. Eaten in quantity, loquats have a gentle but noticeable sedative effect, lasting up to 24 hours.
What is Ursolic acid?
Ursolic acid (sometimes referred to as urson, prunol, malol, or 3-beta-3-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic-acid), is a pentacyclic triterpenoid identified in the epicuticular waxes of apples as early as 1920 and widely found in the peels of fruits, as well as in herbs and spices like rosemary and thyme. Ursolic acid is used as a cosmetics additive. Ursolic acid can serve as a starting material for synthesis of more potent bioactive derivatives, such as experimental antitumor agents.
- Ursolic Acid 10%-98% by HPLC
- With the function of calming, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-ulcer, lower blood sugar and so on.
- It has the effect on lowering blood lipid and sugar, can be used to prevent hyperlipidemia and obesity.
- With the obvious function of antioxidant.
- It has the effect of protecting liver, recovering liver function.
- With the function of relieving cough，eliminating stomach nausea，it shows good effect on treating cough, asthma, stomach nausea, vexed hot and thirsty.
- As raw material of drugs for anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, it is widely used in the fields of medicine and health products.
- As raw materials of drugs for antioxidant, it is widely used in cosmetics industry.
The Best Loquat Leaf Extract Ursolic Acid Supplier TIZAN
TIZAN enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Loquat Leaf Extract Ursolic Acid?
TIZAN specialize in Loquat Leaf Extract Ursolic Acid for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Loquat Leaf Extract Ursolic Acid?
Just send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.