Polypodium Leucotomos Extract
What is Polypodium Leucotomos Extract?
TIZAN Polypodium Leucotomos Extract Powder extracted from the root of Polypodium Leucotomos, it is brown fine powder. It used for the treatment of inflammatory disorders and skin diseases. Recently, clinical research has shown that it has antioxidant and photoprotective properties and taken orally provides protection against the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun and other sources. The benefits, mechanistically, are part anti-oxidant and part anti-inflammatory but may be highly related to an induction of p53; a protein that is sometimes known as anti-tumor, but also appears to suppress inflammation while protecting the genome from damage.
What is Polypodium Leucotomos?
Polypodium Leucotomos is a tropical fern plant grown in Central and South America and is marketed as being a skin health supplement for sensitive skin. Most of the studies on Polypodium Leucotomos do note that it appears to have a variety of protective effects against UV induced skin cell radiation, which confers protective effects agains the sun despite absorbing the radiation.
TIZAN Polypodium Leucotomos Extract Powder Benefits
- It is an addition to the armamentarium against the damaging effects of UV radiation exposure. It should be considered as another layer of protection and used in conjunction with a good sunscreen and protective clothing.
- It is particularly suitable for people whom are photosensitive, especially those with polymorphous light eruption. Clinical trials have been performed in people with skin types II to IV and results show that PLE provides significant protection of skin against UV radiation.
- It can also be used as a chemophotoprotector against PUVA-induced skin phototoxicity. Extensive PUVA treatment results in premature aging changes in the skin and can increase the chance of skin cancer. Fair skinned individuals or those with previous sun or radiation damage are most at risk. In clinical trials, PLE has proven to be the first oral agent effective in reducing the harmful side effects of PUVA treatment.
- It has been used as a naturopathic medicine during the last three decades for the alleviation of vitiligo, psoriasis, dermatitis and multiple sclerosis.
TIZAN Polypodium Leucotomos Extract Powder Specifications
|Identification||Identical to the R.S. sample|
|Extract Ratio||4:1 / 10:1 / 20:1 / 30:1|
|Appearance||Brown Fine Powder|
|Particle Size||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mold||≤100 cfu/g|
The Best Polypodium Leucotomos Extract Powder Supplier TIZAN
Tizan enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Polypodium Leucotomos Extract Powder?
Tizan specialize in Polypodium Leucotomos Extract Powder for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Polypodium Leucotomos Extract Powder?
Just send email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.
- Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. N.W:25kgs .I.D.35×H51cm.
- 1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing.
- Sample, double sealed water plastic bags inside with the aluminum bag outside.