Tomato Extract | Lycopene Powder | Lycopene Oil | Lycopene Beadlet
Tomato Extract Lycopene Powder | Lycopene Oil | Lycopene Beadlet
What is Tomato Extract?
TIZAN Tomato extract (Lycopene Powder | Lycopene Oil | Lycopene Beadlet) contains lycopene, which attacks free radicals to prevent sun damage for a youthful, glowing complexion. Maintaining your skin’s hydration levels, tomato extract also has anti-inflammatory benefits, making it especially effective in treating acne, removing blackheads and tightening pores. Aside from giving you smooth, soft skin, its high vitamin C content helps to even out and brighten skin tone.
Lycopene from the neo-Latin lycopersicum, the tomato species, is a bright red carotene and carotenoid pigment and phytochemical found in tomatoes and other red fruits and vegetables, such as red carrots, watermelons, gac, and papayas, although not in strawberries, or cherries. Although lycopene is chemically a carotene, it has no vitamin A activity. Foods that are not red may also contain lycopene, such as asparagus and parsley.
In plants, algae, and other photosynthetic organisms, lycopene is an important intermediate in the biosynthesis of many carotenoids, including beta carotene, which is responsible for yellow, orange, or red pigmentation, photosynthesis, and photoprotection. Like all carotenoids, lycopene is a polyunsaturated hydrocarbon, i.e. an unsubstituted alkene. Structurally, lycopene is a tetraterpene and assembled from eight isoprene units that are composed entirely of carbon and hydrogen. It is insoluble in water. Lycopene’s eleven conjugated double bonds give its deep red color and its antioxidant activity in vitro. Owing to the strong color, lycopene is a useful food coloring and is approved for usage in the USA, Australia and New Zealand and the EU.
For lycopene to be absorbed intestinally, it must be released from food and incorporated into mixed micelles. Food processing and cooking help to release lycopene and increase intestinal absorption which is enhanced by the presence of fat in a meal by as little as 3 to 5 grams of fat in a meal. Lycopene dietary supplements may be more efficiently absorbed than lycopene from food. Lycopene is not an essential nutrient for humans.
- Lycopene Oil 1%, 5%, 10%, 20% by HPLC
- Lycopene Powder/Beadlet 1%, 5%, 10% CWS by HPLC
- Lycopene Powder/Beadlet 1%, 5%, 10% CWD by HPLC
- Lycopene Powder/Beadlet 20% by HPLC
|Latin Name||Solanum lycopersicum L.|
|Part of Used||Fruit|
|Appearance||Red-Brown Fine Powder|
- It has the function of prevention and suppression of cancer.
- It protects the cardiovascular.
- It has the function of anti-ultraviolet radiation.
- Suppression mutagenesis.
- Anti-aging and enhancing immunity.
- Improving skin allergies.
- Improving a variety of body tissues.
- With a strong hangover effect.
- With the prevention of osteoporosis, lower blood pressure,reducing the exercise-induced asthma, and other physiological functions.
- Without any side effects, ideal for taking long-term care.
- Preventing and improving prostatic hyperplasia; prostatitis and other urological diseases.
- Helping to improve sperm quality, reduce the risk of infertility.
- Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care.
- Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is made into capsule to prevent cancer.
The Best Tomato Extract Lycopene Powder | Lycopene Oil | Lycopene Beadlet Supplier TIZAN
Tizan enjoys long term relationships with our clients because we focus on customer service and providing great products. If you are interested in our products, we are flexible with the customization of orders to suit your specific need and our quick lead time on orders guarantees you’ll have great tasting our product on-time. We also focus on value-added services. We are available for service questions and information to support your business.
Why Choose TIZAN Tomato Extract Lycopene Powder | Lycopene Oil | Lycopene Beadlet?
Tizan specialize in Tomato Extract Lycopene Powder | Lycopene Oil | Lycopene Beadlet for several years, we supply products with competitive price, and our product is of the highest quality and undergoes strict, independent testing to ensure that it is safe for consumption around the world.
Where to buy Tomato Extract Lycopene Powder | Lycopene Oil | Lycopene Beadlet?
Just send email to email@example.com, or submit your requirement in bottom form, we are of service at any time!
Store in tightly sealed containers then place in cool and dry place, and away from moisture, light, oxygen.